HBO "The Leftovers"

Clyde

It's not the same kind of show so it's weird to compare the two, but in regards to my personal enjoyment, this show is 10x better.

Not insinuating they were similar, just the fact I don't typically watch any series and TWD was one of the only ones. Just watched season 2 episode 1. Interesting show again with the first day in Miracle.

Not insinuating they were similar, just the fact I don't typically watch any series and TWD was one of the only ones. Just watched season 2 episode 1. Interesting show again with the first day in Miracle.

Season 2 only gets better. Keep watching...

• 1 year later...
Watched the finale last night. Loved it. Only miss was Kevin invincible or not? The book of Kevin, I expected the final show to be the answer to him.

He was, but he basically gave it up the last time he crossed over.

Some argue he never actually went to the other world, that it was all in his head, but i just assume it really happened.

Now, whether or not Nora went to where the those who departed are, idk. Im not sure if she was telling the truth but her whole story is just depressing.

Watched the finale last night. Loved it. Only miss was Kevin invincible or not? The book of Kevin, I expected the final show to be the answer to him.

He was, but he basically gave it up the last time he crossed over.

Some argue he never actually went to the other world, that it was all in his head, but i just assume it really happened.

Now, whether or not Nora went to where the those who departed are, idk. Im not sure if she was telling the truth but her whole story is just depressing.

Dangit. I have held off, gonna have to watch.