10th Region Sports Showcase

Will defitly be tuneing in for this. What coaches are schedulded to be on?

My Super Six Preseason picks would be:

1 Scott

2 Campbell

3 Brossart

4 MoCo

5 Bracken

6 Harrison

Dont know what they have coming back next season I am baseing this off last season.

I do know Bracken will scrimmage Brossart on Aug. 13th so being a Bracken fan i will be able to see where our girls are at vs. good competition.

Edited by polarbear98

Will defitly be tuneing in for this. What coaches are schedulded to be on?

My Super Six Preseason picks would be:

1 Scott

2 Campbell

3 Brossart

4 MoCo

5 Bracken

6 Harrison

Dont know what they have coming back next season I am baseing this off last season.

I do know Bracken will scrimmage Brossart on Aug. 13th so being a Bracken fan i will be able to see where our girls are at vs. good competition.

PB, at this moment Silver grove coach Danielle Fowler, Mason County coach Kerri Stanfield, and Bracken County coach Wade Smith are all scheduled to call in. Would love to hear from you too.

May not be able to catch this live, but looking forward hearing the show either live or in podcast. Following the BGSG performances The Lady Eagles, led by Co-Captains Jessica Tapp and Holly Kallmeyer look to build on last year's successes. They return 5 Seniors (Tapp, Kallmeyer, Morgan Berning, Allie Bishop and Sarah Farrell) and feature a strong group of underclassman in Jordan Tap, Kelley Franxman and Kimberly Davis that will be a major part of Scott's success this season.

Thanks to coaches Wade Smith and Kerri Stanfield for calling in. Here's my Super Six:

1. Scott

2. Campbell County

3. Brossart

4. Montgomery County

5. Harrison County

6. Bracken County

I like this but I'm not sure about 2 and 3. Campbell lost quite a bit off last years squad. I guess we will see how well the underclassman can step up. Filling Cundiff and Gray's shoes will be tough. Both those ladies were very good.

I like this but I'm not sure about 2 and 3. Campbell lost quite a bit off last years squad. I guess we will see how well the underclassman can step up. Filling Cundiff and Gray's shoes will be tough. Both those ladies were very good.

Losing 7 seniors will be tough for CC. I just feel that the time the returnees get on the court in the summer keeps them in that 2-3 range. If CC isn't #2 , then it's Brossart. NKY Volleyball is just that much stronger than everyone else in the region.