Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just A Fair Warning...

Featured Replies

... my Saturday and Sunday lounging wardrobe is in need of updating.

 

 

Let's get this season started and these contests going to so I can re-stock on all that nice BGP apparel.

 

:sneaky:

 

Ladies and Gentlemen...football season is near! Who's excited to see the calendar change to August after this weekend besides myself?

Looking forward to an exciting season. Best time of the year.

Heck yeah!!!!!!

... my Saturday and Sunday lounging wardrobe is in need of updating.

 

 

Let's get this season started and these contests going to so I can re-stock on all that nice BGP apparel.

 

:sneaky:

 

Ladies and Gentlemen...football season is near! Who's excited to see the calendar change to August after this weekend besides myself?

 

I will make you a crow hat.

Last weekend without football until February. I LOVE IT!! My wife is happy also because I don't pay attention to what she is buying.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.