Lindsey Wilson 7v7 (7-17-15)

Was able to catch most of the tournament but the Briar Jumpers were edged out by CAL 21-20 in the semi finals. Anyone have any info on the championship? I'm assuming CAL thoroughly throttled Adair, the bottom half of the bracket was fairly weak.

Adair is a well coached team. Kids know what they are doing and play accordingly. Somerset has some very nice skill players with speed. I also liked their moxie, tough kids.

Don't misunderstand, looks like I was downing Adair and that wasn't the intention, I just thought CAL looked like they were on another level offensively at the 7v7. They were surgical. The CAL Somerset game was a fun one to watch!

Adair is a well coached team. Kids know what they are doing and play accordingly. Somerset has some very nice skill players with speed. I also liked their moxie, tough kids.

Yes they are. Very much so.

Well coached and some very good talent rolling through. I'm not going to sound like some Homer and already put them in the region title game this year. But, last years...this year's and next aren't what most usually think of when they hear "Adair County Football", far from it.

Any individual players really standout?

Honestly Jumper the entire jumper passing game seems to be in sync, they're athletic and deep. The struggles last year with youth and the inability to finish are paying off now with gritty experienced sophomores and juniors.

If I absolutely had to name drop Id say Isaiah Cornett, Jordan Doan, Josh Cornett, Tristan Purcell, Chase Madden, Logan Gadberry and obviously Hatcher all looked very very good. The guys mentioned scored several times and made plays on both sides of the ball. The offense COULD be reminiscent of the 2010 offense that was very balanced.