I want my 80% part 2

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this is what we are going to do. Both will advance to play TAPS. The high score of the three will advance to the championship game. I have already added 5 slots for tie breaker players to the lineup. If there is a tie, I will drop to the first tie-breaker to break the tie, and so on.

Alright, this is what we are going to do. Both will advance to play TAPS. The high score of the three will advance to the championship game. I have already added 5 slots for tie breaker players to the lineup. If there is a tie, I will drop to the first tie-breaker to break the tie, and so on.

I think that's the best way to handle it. Neither team is penalized for the oversight.

That idea crossed my mind but didn't know if it was possible

:lol2: A triple threat match for a chance at the title.

I think since neither scored over 90 both should be eliminated :D. Kidding, of course.

Shut it!

I text Sweet to see what he thought about this. He didn't know anything about it. Said he'd get on and respond later.

My kid's the one salty today. He wanted me to win based on bench scoring because he feels like he can beat me more easily than sweet.

Shut it!

I text Sweet to see what he thought about this. He didn't know anything about it. Said he'd get on and respond later.

My kid's the one salty today. He wanted me to win based on bench scoring because he feels like he can beat me more easily than sweet.

I'm just sitting over here happy to finally win a playoff game. Gotta play the #1 seed as a reward tho...