Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CNN May Never Top This One

Featured Replies

This one is going to be hard to top for CNN.

 

Gay pride parade in London.

 

Supposedly an ISIS flag was spotted which CNN turned into a story with an interview.

 

I want you to take a look at the flag in question and look closely at the flag. Remember this is a gay pride parade which has been known to be raunchy.

 

 

Enjoy.

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5y6qTLf0AI4

Are you saying CNN sent somebody out there with a flag just to make this story? Or is there something else I'm missing?

  • Author
Are you saying CNN sent somebody out there with a flag just to make this story? Or is there something else I'm missing?

 

Look closely at the supposed "script" on the flag.

I saw this earlier. Absolutely priceless.

That flag should be CNN's new logo.

Look closely at the supposed "script" on the flag.

 

I had to look it up, but wow. "Journalistic Integrity"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.