Fairfield Ohio police incident

This incident is not a "new" incident. According to talk radio in the Cincy area, the family approached the police about a settlement, prior to running it out on social media....hmmm...

I will bet that this same mother whoops and hollers at her kids graduations...

Got a pretty good chuckle out of that one.

He is surveillance video from the pool. They are lucky no one was tased or shot. You see one person, they said it was a mother, punch the officer. Lock all of them up!

The mother's lawyer stated that the pool never told them to leave, that it was the officers told them to leave. But listen to the 911 call from a pool employee, she clearly says that they (the pool employees) told them to leave that they couldn't be there anymore. Hmmm.

WLWT Exclusive: Fairfield pool fight caught on video | Local News - WLWT Home

^ I don't blame cops for wanting to quit, just look how these idiots act towards the police, approaching the police in an aggressive manner? Hitting and punch officers? These people are lucky they are still alive!

This is why I strongly agree with all officers having cams, even if they need to buy one themselves, I have one and it was about $140, but they start out at about $100.