Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKYT - Miranda Combs - Bryan Station High School

Featured Replies

Had Bryan Station in a basketball scrimmage last night. For the record, all players polite, no trash talking and coach was good as well.

 

I think we should report on the good as well as the other things we see and hear.

 

Good post. Tommy Johnson coached my youngest at Franklin County. He is a class guy, a good coach, and I know he will expect nothing but class from his players.

 

I think what is being reported is an all too common theme in our schools and in our society. My wife teaches kindergarten, and there is already violence at the grade school level. These issues are starting in the home.

Good post. Tommy Johnson coached my youngest at Franklin County. He is a class guy, a good coach, and I know he will expect nothing but class from his players.

 

I think what is being reported is an all too common theme in our schools and in our society. My wife teaches kindergarten, and there is already violence at the grade school level. These issues are starting in the home.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.