Top NKY Incoming Sophomores 2018

I'm not sure haven't seen him since the season. But if he's been in the weight room and conditioning he's going to be a force to be reckoned with!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure haven't seen him since the season. But if he's been in the weight room and conditioning he's going to be a force to be reckoned with! Sorry if I post twice.

WV DL Coltom Catlett. Talked a lot in this kid on freshman lists last year. Still looking like a top talent. Big things coming for him in the fall. Named Top 15 in all of KY in class of 2018, by sources. I'm a Cov Cath guy, but this kid is a top talent for sure.

5'10 210 pounds plays Guard and DE.

Austin Terry ---Campbell County

This young man is working very hard in the weight room. He has really stepped up his work ethic and it is showing. The CC Frosh had great success running over right tackle last year due this young man. Don't have exact measurements, but 6'3+, 300+ . There are some big shoes to fill from the last two years with the "bookend" tackles CC has had, but this young man will be getting some attention.

This young man is working very hard in the weight room. He has really stepped up his work ethic and it is showing. The CC Frosh had great success running over right tackle last year due this young man. Don't have exact measurements, but 6'3+, 300+ . There are some big shoes to fill from the last two years with the "bookend" tackles CC has had, but this young man will be getting some attention.

On Campbell Countys Hudl roster they have him listed at 6'5 330.