Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 12 Newport 1

Featured Replies

Details from afar (Paintsville, KY) shortly... Have to get Ipad charged so I can read them.

NewCath/Highlands tomorrow night. Looks like my evening is planned.

  • Author

Congrats to the Birds for punching their ticket to the Region tournament tonight with a 12-1 win over the Lady Cats of Newport.

The Birds get the sticks out and gather nine hits with 5 of them of the double variety, Bailey Spencer pitched an awesome 3 hit game with 10 Ks 0 BBs 0 ER. Newport struggled a bit in the field committing 8 errors to help the HHS cause and the HHS Defense continues to get better committing 0 errors.

 

Newport 0 0 0 1 0 1 3 8

HHS 0 2 8 2 12 9 0

 

Hitting for the Birds...

Dutcher 3 - 3 3-2B 1Rbi 1 SB (Of course I had to miss this one)

Graybill 2 -3 Rbi

Coffey 1-3 2B Rbi

Spencer 1-3 2B Rbi

Gabbard 1 - 3 Rbi

Birds hit the ball well tonight, and with some authority. Hardest hit ball went for an out....Haley Coffey with a "laserbeam" back to Katlyn Hoeh in the circle , don't know how she caught it. :idunno:

  • Author
Birds hit the ball well tonight, and with some authority. Hardest hit ball went for an out....Haley Coffey with a "laserbeam" back to Katlyn Hoeh in the circle , don't know how she caught it. :idunno:

 

That's what I heard... Also I must thank my wife and Austin Beal for giving me pitch by pitch so I could do the book from down here in Coal Country... Taking on the Breds tomorrow for another 1 run affair...

Appreciate the details as always but want to add a shout to Brooke Dill for a productive day at the plate from the bottom of the order gonna need it going forward !

That's what I heard... Also I must thank my wife and Austin Beal for giving me pitch by pitch so I could do the book from down here in Coal Country... Taking on the Breds tomorrow for another 1 run affair...

 

He must have been the young man I was sitting next to, heard him giving pitch by pitch account to someone over the phone.

  • Author
He must have been the young man I was sitting next to, heard him giving pitch by pitch account to someone over the phone.

That would be him... Great kid by the way... Looking forward to watching him on the gridiron...

  • Author
Appreciate the details as always but want to add a shout to Brooke Dill for a productive day at the plate from the bottom of the order gonna need it going forward !

 

Brooke has made great strides this year and with this lineup there really isn't any bottom after the first inning... All the batters are strategically placed... Not the typical line up you may see from more traditional teams. I wasn't able to be there tonight, so I had to rely on some help at the field so if I missed something I apologize.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.