Northern Kentucky Softball Coaches Association Awards Banquet results

Since coaches nominate their own players, is it safe to say that a coach could technically put their bff's on the ballot:)

It's safe to say that's a possibility in any position like that. Like a boss nominating for employee of year. It happens. But you would always hope that your coach is going to nominate those that have proven themselves for the nomination.

Value/Impact just a consideration i think its a very big factor.

I thought my DD would have had a chance for 1st Team this year, she was 1st Team last year but I agree that shouldn't be a factor in the decision. She has had 12 shutouts this year but her Hitting was not as good as last year. I'm still proud of her and won't throw her away just yet lol. Congratulations to all the girls on the 1st&2nd Teams!! There are countless hours of hard work that get you on that list.

Walsh 2nd Team???????????? Orick and Terhaar Honorable Mention???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Come On Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can coaches only vote for players in the same "division" as their own team?

If yes, I noticed Campbell County didn't play Notre Dame, or Dixie Heights, or Simon Kenton...hard for coaches to vote for your girls when they don't see them.

Maybe drop Ludlow, Beechwood, and Holmes...what are those games getting you?

Can coaches only vote for players in the same "division" as their own team?

If yes, I noticed Campbell County didn't play Notre Dame, or Dixie Heights, or Simon Kenton...hard for coaches to vote for your girls when they don't see them.

Maybe drop Ludlow, Beechwood, and Holmes...what are those games getting you?

Coaches only vote for players from their own Division, but they are provided stats of every player nominated. Understandably, playing every team in your division would definitely help.

It's not often we see two great pitchers who have battled each other at the varsity level for six years. NKY softball is going to miss Biz and Haylee.

As a fan of the game you are correct, two great competitors and even better young ladies. However, opposing teams on the other hand.........:lol2: