Is there a double standard on free speech in America?

All Tell

Is there a double standard on free speech in the US?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is there a double standard on free speech in the US?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes no sense.

Really? So now our country isn't ran by a majority of white males? Our country hasn't been shaped politically, socially and economically by white males? An overwhelming majority of people who have 7+ figure bank accounts aren't white males? Did I wake up in Africa or something?

Really? So now our country isn't ran by a majority of white males? Our country hasn't been shaped politically, socially and economically by white males? An overwhelming majority of people who have 7+ figure bank accounts aren't white males? Did I wake up in Africa or something?

You're really reaching and changing the discussion. I thought we were talking about who has the influence power in America? At most 1% of the white males influence the power structure in America. The rest of all of us are lemmings. You have exactly the same power to influence that I do.

You're really reaching and changing the discussion. I thought we were talking about who has the influence power in America? At most 1% of the white males influence the power structure in America. The rest of all of us are lemmings. You have exactly the same power to influence that I do.

And I thought I was talking about who runs the power structure in America and who carries the weight when it comes to influencing that power structure.

And I thought I was talking about who runs the power structure in America and who carries the weight when it comes to influencing that power structure.

Your original point said the teacher had no real influence, my and the other poster's response was that neither do 99 percent of the white males. Group power is an entirely different discussion than an individual standing up before a group and influencing that group.

Your original point said the teacher had no real influence, my and the other poster's response was that neither do 99 percent of the white males. Group power is an entirely different discussion than an individual standing up before a group and influencing that group.

Post #19 .