Great Article on Ludlow and Coach Gray

I4C

Good stuff. Kevin might be a tough on them, but they will appreciate the "life lessons" learned later on in life.

I bet a dollar to a doughnut those kids have done more running than a basketball team. :lol2:

Kevin is helping coach basketball now so maybe the two teams have run similar amounts :lol:

But Kevin is one of the better coaches around. He knows the game of baseball extremely well and is a terrific guy on top of it.

Gotta love Kevin Gray.

Am so happy that he got a high school opportunity and a chance to show what intensity and hard work will achieve.

Kevin's been getting it done for a lot of years at lower levels. The players will be better people for having played for him.

Nice article, Rick!

Thanks for the kind words but this is all about our kids. I am honored to be the head baseball coach at Ludlow High School and privileged to coach an awesome group of hard working kids. I love the fact that our kids are receiving a little recognition for their hard work both on and off the field. Sometimes small school kids get lost in the shuffle. Thanks to Rick Broering for writing a fantastic article. PANTHER PRIDE!!