Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Truth to "All men are pigs" statement? Are humans hybrids of chimps and....

Featured Replies

...yes pigs.

 

 

Are we simply another type of primate, like the chimpanzee or the baboon? Or are we a complex melange, an alloy of two very distinct forms of life? These are questions that can only be resolved by examining the evidence.

 

Part 1:

Human origins: Are we hybrids?

 

Part 2:

Human origins: The other parent

 

Part 3:

The Hybrid Hypothesis: An Initial Analysis

I agree with the commentor at the bottom who said it's more likely that we are a product of chimps screwing pigs. LOL.

I agree with the commentor at the bottom who said it's more likely that we are a product of chimps screwing pigs. LOL.

 

I know I have posted this in the past but I think it is appropriate again:

 

:laugh:

 

That sums it up

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.