March 22, 201511 yr Wanted to play in a real conference? :idunno: I honestly have no idea but guy can ball thats for sure.
March 22, 201511 yr I actually did some reseach here. LINK/. Not sure if it was the coach getting fired or the fact that he wanted to be closer to home? Seems to be a family decision?
March 22, 201511 yr I actually did some reseach here. LINK/. Not sure if it was the coach getting fired or the fact that he wanted to be closer to home? Seems to be a family decision? He is from Alabama I think. Cal wanted him bad out of HS and he went to Bama.
March 22, 201511 yr There are probably 2, maybe 3 people on this board that know the real reason. Let's just leave it at this. There's a reason they didn't try to talk him out of leaving.
March 22, 201511 yr Author There are probably 2, maybe 3 people on this board that know the real reason. Let's just leave it at this. There's a reason they didn't try to talk him out of leaving. Can you pm me the reason?
March 22, 201511 yr There are probably 2, maybe 3 people on this board that know the real reason. Let's just leave it at this. There's a reason they didn't try to talk him out of leaving. Thanks, Mr. Cryptic.
March 22, 201511 yr Thanks, Mr. Cryptic. I was unnecessarily dramatic in that post, you're correct. I apologize.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.