Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worilds will retire to work for religious group

Featured Replies

The foray of linebacker Jason Worilds into the free-agent market ended abruptly, with Worilds announcing his retirement on Tuesday night. He already has his next career move planned.

 

According to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Worilds will be retiring to work for Jehovah’s Witnesses.

 

Worilds will retire to work for religious group | ProFootballTalk

  • Author

I don't know anything about Worilds personality so I am going to ask spindoc. doc, what do you think the chances are of Worilds returning to the NFL in 2016 or 2017?

Well, at least he didn't take a huge deal, retire after the fact, take the guaranteed $ for a year, and leave a team in a cap pothole. Kudos to him for that. I wish him luck in getting on with his life's work.

I don't know anything about Worilds personality so I am going to ask spindoc. doc, what do you think the chances are of Worilds returning to the NFL in 2016 or 2017?

 

From what I read just a bit ago, he considered the same thing last season prior to his transition tag of 9+mil. I'd say he doesn't return, but that's just my opinion. I could be totally wrong. And there's a lot of speculation about if his heart was really ever in it. Seems he never really burst around the proverbial corner to reach what most thought his potential would be.

  • Author
Well, at least he didn't take a huge deal, retire after the fact, take the guaranteed $ for a year, and leave a team in a cap pothole. Kudos to him for that. I wish him luck in getting on with his life's work.

 

That would be criminal in my book, no way he could do that and then represent any honest organization.

That would be criminal in my book, no way he could do that and then represent any honest organization.

 

Have to disagree on that one. Teams sign players all the time and then say a year or two later..."my bad" and just cut them or make them take a pay cut. I don't fault players for anything when dealing with the owners. But you know me...I cannot stand NFL owners...

  • Author
Have to disagree on that one. Teams sign players all the time and then say a year or two later..."my bad" and just cut them or make them take a pay cut. I don't fault players for anything when dealing with the owners. But you know me...I cannot stand NFL owners...

 

Sorry, you are right, I should have said "criminal."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.