Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen

Featured Replies

Will Kennard be a 4 year player? Any idea on that? I was thinking of those 2 for a couple years playing together.

 

I've seen him play a few times he's a beast. He's gonna have to add a lot of strength. He will take his lumps but by year 2-3 he will be lights out scorer. Kennard = Stauskas. I could see him staying 4 years though.

  • Author
I've seen him play a few times he's a beast. He's gonna have to add a lot of strength. He will take his lumps but by year 2-3 he will be lights out scorer. Kennard = Stauskas. I could see him staying 4 years though.

 

Maybe its being left-handed that throws me off when watching him, because there aren't many of those to compare him to, but he just seems slow on tape. The only player that I can think of that I would hope he would be like would be Chris Mullin, who also seemed slow but could drive with easy as well as shoot.Mullin was also the same height, but a much bigger build.

Maybe its being left-handed that throws me off when watching him, because there aren't many of those to compare him to, but he just seems slow on tape. The only player that I can think of that I would hope he would be like would be Chris Mullin, who also seemed slow but could drive with easy as well as shoot.Mullin was also the same height, but a much bigger build.

I have only seen him on film, as well. Doesn't look overly fast or quick but he looks great at changing pace, sometimes slower is faster. When you are a lights out 6'6" jump shooter, you do not need to blow by people you just need a little space, that space will be created because he is athletic enough that you have to honor him driving to the rim. It does look like it may take a year or two to adjust but I think he has a chance to be an outstanding college player.

Don't forget he was an awesome high school Qb that I think could have had his pick of any school in the country if he would have chosen to concentrate on football. Plus, he plays quarterback right handed, the kid is truly ambidextrous.

Maybe its being left-handed that throws me off when watching him' date=' because there aren't many of those to compare him to, but he just seems slow on tape. The only player that I can think of that I would hope he would be like would be Chris Mullin, who also seemed slow but could drive with easy as well as shoot.Mullin was also the same height, but a much bigger build.[/quote']

 

He's not slow in person they just play a half court game. He has the ball crosses center court and at any point will just fire up a 3. He can drive it also. I'd say most underrated part of his game is his passing. He can rocket a pass anywhere on the court, half the time it's a no look.

  • Author
He's not slow in person they just play a half court game. He has the ball crosses center court and at any point will just fire up a 3. He can drive it also. I'd say most underrated part of his game is his passing. He can rocket a pass anywhere on the court, half the time it's a no look.

 

We run diamond and one, chasers and double team other teams that have a star player. Some of those videos look like he just walks the ball up and does what he wants while everyone watches. Allen reminded me of Rex Chapman in his high school videos, as well as in the McD game. I'm just not getting that from Kennard. I hope everyone on here that has seen him is right, but I cringed when there was a comparison to Ervin Stepp or Chris Harrison from Kentucky-lore. The fact that Calipari wanted him is a good sign, but he also wanted and got Derek Willis, recruited over him and he never sees the floor

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.