Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Teams

Featured Replies

Who is going to be the best team in the Lexington area In the 2006 Season

What class? or are you asking regardless of class.

I will be suprised if Bryan Station doesn't start turning things around. I have had the opportunity to spend some time with the new coach and he is more than impressive as far as organization, vision and experience goes. Bryan Station could be a sleeping giant with the new school going in. They have a long ways to go but I wouldn't at all be suprised to see them become a solid program in the near future.

I also got to spend a little time with Coach Hensley and Dunbar is in good hands too!

I'm partial to Lex Cath but the skill kids they have back are as good as any:) and Coach Raines does a great job at Christian. While I'm at it Henry Clay, Tates Creek + Clark Co are always talented and Lafeyette was much improved plus they have a great QB coming back. That pretty much gets everybody I think:)

I too think that Bryan Station can have a good year. If the coach can develop the young team and get the players out, the possibilities are GREAT. Bryan Station has the athletes, it is just getting them on the field (as is the problem at a lot of schools).

 

Lex Cath will probably do well in district (I believe it is weak), but I would not expect a state championship again. They would again have to defeat Highlands which was a young team last year and have the potential to be at the pizza box.

 

Lex Christian is also in a weak district as well. They lost a lot, but have all but one lineman returning. The starting QB will be a sophomore. He did get some snaps last year as a freshman and has great poise. The Eagles lost most of their skill players, but have some juniors and seniors that can make the jump to fill in. They also have a tough road to the pizza box as it will include Beechwood and Newport Central Catholic (one or both).

4A?

 

:sleep:

I wouldn't sleep too much.

^ You have to be honest that compared to the L'ville 4A, the Lexington 4A region (4) has not fared that well in most seasons. At least Lex Cath is scheduling these types of opponents.

^ You have to be honest that compared to the L'ville 4A, the Lexington 4A region (4) has not fared that well in most seasons. At least Lex Cath is scheduling these types of opponents.

No, they haven't head to head. But Dunbar plays MBA out of Nashville, Mad. Cen., PRP and Ryle for their non district opponents this coming season.

I wouldn't sleep too much.

Because 4A in Lexington has earned the respect of the Louisville conglomerate?

 

Wake me up later.

Don't underestimate any opponent. Lexington schools play good football. The Trinity's and St. X's just play better football. End of story.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.