Lafayette vs. Lexington Catholic - 43rd District Final "Backyard Brawl" Predictions

Who Wins, By How Much, And Why (Leave In Comments)?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins, By How Much, And Why (Leave In Comments)?

• Lafayette by 1-3
    • Lafayette by 4-6
    • Lafayette by 7-9
    • Lafayette by 10
    • Lexington Catholic by 1-3
    • Lexington Catholic by 4-6
    • Lexington Catholic by 7-9
    • Lexington Catholic by 10+

Do we know the matchups for the Regional tournament yet?

For this game I really don't care if Catholic loses tbh. I just hope they come out of it injury free, unlike last season when Jarod Griffin broke his wrist in this game.

Region Draw is Saturday morning

Do we know the matchups for the Regional tournament yet?

For this game I really don't care if Catholic loses tbh. I just hope they come out of it injury free, unlike last season when Jarod Griffin broke his wrist in this game.

I does mean something to hoist that district tournament trophy, but you are correct. Both teams will be at EKU/ regional. Just hoping both teams come out injury free for next week. It was too bad that Jarod Griffin was not able to play last season's regional.

Win or lose it will be tough if they draw either representative of the 42nd in my opinion. I always think that Madison Central is a tough out in Region (especially when Region is being played in Richmond) but other than that I don't see a stumbling block unless I am missing something. The reps from the 42nd & 43rd always hope that they don't get each other in the first round of Region.

Win or lose it will be tough if they draw either representative of the 42nd in my opinion. I always think that Madison Central is a tough out in Region (especially when Region is being played in Richmond) but other than that I don't see a stumbling block unless I am missing something. The reps from the 42nd & 43rd always hope that they don't get each other in the first round of Region.

If I were them, I want the other in the first round. If I'm the coach at one of Lex District A, I hope I get Lex District B the first game, have my rest in between, and hope that Lex Teams C and D don't meet until the semi.

I'll stick back, watch them beat one another in a semi while I rest. You are going to have one of the Lex districts in there with you regardless. Take them the first, chill in the 2nd and stick around to watch the other two beat all over one another, then come back and get them in the finals.

Without the thomas kid, madison central is no threat to any of the teams from lexington. Looks to me like there will be a team from Lexington at Rupp this year. Id be shocked if Lex Cath, Laf or Station doesn't win it.

i am out of the loop, did he get hurt in the LexCath game or something? That is the last game he has stats posted on KHSAA

Without the thomas kid, madison central is no threat to any of the teams from lexington. Looks to me like there will be a team from Lexington at Rupp this year. Id be shocked if Lex Cath, Laf or Station doesn't win it.

i am out of the loop, did he get hurt in the LexCath game or something? That is the last game he has stats posted on KHSAA

I dont want to gossip but he is off the team. Last game he played was against lex cath. He will not play next week in richmond either. Big blow for central. By all accounts they were lucky to survive against southern the other night.