Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Burger King launches UK delivery service

Featured Replies

Wow! Love the King.

 

Any chance of it happening here in the states?

  • Author
Wow! Love the King.

 

Any chance of it happening here in the states?

 

 

 

I have always wondered why it has never taken off in this country.

I have always wondered why it has never taken off in this country.

 

Could you imagine the big orange crown on the top of the delivery cars!?

Sounds like an excellent idea to me. I've also always wondered why more beer stores don't deliver, to me that would be a potential gold mine, while also keeping some drunk drivers off the roads.

Glad I clicked the link. I was wondering why Lexington's favorite state university had Burger King delivery service and Northern KY did not!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.