Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner @ Holmes 2-17

Featured Replies

As of now tonight's game is still on. It's senior night for The Bulldogs!

 

Bulldogs have three seniors

James 'Beetle' Bolden

Jason Covington

Rod Avery

 

If this game gets played, who wins and why?

Game has been cancelled...Coach L and Hicks will discuss a make up date later today since this is obviously senior night for Holmes.

  • Author
Game has been cancelled...Coach L and Hicks will discuss a make up date later today since this is obviously senior night for Holmes.

 

Thanks! Maybe Tomorow night for Friday the only open days they have

Heard this game wont be made up.

 

Conner didnt want to have to play Holmes and Newcath on back to back days.

 

Holmes is looking for a game on Friday now to replace this game.

 

Was also told Grant Co is already trying to cancel their game Thurs with Holmes, even though Grant is looking for a game Fri and Holmes offered to push the game back a day to help them out.

Well Walter spread the word...Thursday night or Saturday night makeup game would work out best for me and the Bulldog nation!! Since I have a daughter that's a senior cheerleader and two girls that play at Campbell County on Friday night! Hook a bulldog brother up!!

Grant cannot move the game to Friday, to Holmes, to accommodate the Holmes senior night because the Thursday game with Holmes is Grants senior night. It looks like both teams need a home game. I'm sure Grant is doing what is best for their kids and Walter is only slanting the story Holmes way.

Grant cannot move the game to Friday, to Holmes, to accommodate the Holmes senior night because the Thursday game with Holmes is Grants senior night. It looks like both teams need a home game. I'm sure Grant is doing what is best for their kids and Walter is only slanting the story Holmes way.

 

Not slanting it at all. Grant knew what the game would be when they scheduled it so why try to cancel it two weeks prior because you feel it might not turn out too well for your team? And I'm almost positive Holmes was willing to travel to Grant that Fri but their girls have a game there. So this has nothing to do with one team trying to simply get out of a road game. Holmes was willing to play Grant regardless of where the gym was.

 

Grant sinply doesnt want to play Holmes.

Not slanting it at all. Grant knew what the game would be when they scheduled it so why try to cancel it two weeks prior because you feel it might not turn out too well for your team? And I'm almost positive Holmes was willing to travel to Grant that Fri but their girls have a game there. So this has nothing to do with one team trying to simply get out of a road game. Holmes was willing to play Grant regardless of where the gym was.

 

Grant sinply doesnt want to play Holmes.

 

Girls play at Campbell County Friday.

Girls play at Campbell County Friday.

 

Grant girls play at home that Fri.

Walter Once again you are posting bad information. Grant did not try to cancel two weeks ago. That's a fact. Sometimes I think you are fed bogus info just to see if you post it.

Never thought I'd have to defend my team on a message board. We are not afraid to play anyone and I think I've scheduled that way. I was told to ask if they could move it to Friday, due to Possible bad weather, and do a boy/girl doubleheader. Waiting to hear from Coach L about this possibility. Hopefully it will happen. Don't speak until you know facts.

Walter Once again you are posting bad information. Grant did not try to cancel two weeks ago. That's a fact. Sometimes I think you are fed bogus info just to see if you post it.

 

All I can go off is what I'm told. If that's bad info then I owe Brandon Grammar and Grant Co an apology.

 

The way it was explained to me was how I posted it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Never thought I'd have to defend my team on a message board. We are not afraid to play anyone and I think I've scheduled that way. I was told to ask if they could move it to Friday' date=' due to Possible bad weather, and do a boy/girl doubleheader. Waiting to hear from Coach L about this possibility. Hopefully it will happen. Don't speak until you know facts.[/quote']

 

 

See what he meant to say was....

 

Thanks, Coach.

Never thought I'd have to defend my team on a message board. We are not afraid to play anyone and I think I've scheduled that way. I was told to ask if they could move it to Friday, due to Possible bad weather, and do a boy/girl doubleheader. Waiting to hear from Coach L about this possibility. Hopefully it will happen. Don't speak until you know facts.

I do not believe this is classified, hear say..Good job Coach..

Walter Once again you are posting bad information. Grant did not try to cancel two weeks ago. That's a fact. Sometimes I think you are fed bogus info just to see if you post it.

 

Yeah and all you guys on here that love to bash Walter will be sorry when he decides to stop giving you information period. As I've said before be happy that Walter does what he does. This would be a boring forum without his input. People make mistakes but they also get bad info at times. Give the man a break please.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.