Ryle 4 Jonathan Alder 1

Brian Weis got his second start for the Raiders and held Alder to just 1 run with some great D from his teamates. Weis got in some trouble walking the first two batters in the 5th and gave way to another rookie, Robert Lane.

Lane setteled down after walking the first batter he faced. When Alder had their best chance of the day, Lane served up sharp ground ball to third where Duesing started a 5-2-3-DP the hard way. Lane got the next hitter to ground to Wagner...end of threat. Lane showed a lot of composure under pressure. Behind some great D, the young Ryle pitchers allowed only 4 hits combined.

Sorry, Raiderback, I was busy searching when you posted. Thanks for the info.

No problem....we were confused too when we read their jerseys.

Not a bad team...hit the ball hard and had a kid throw 7, keeping it in the mid 80's with a sharp cutter to compliment his speed.

It was Columbus Alder. Some fans said they are not too far from Columbus. It was definitely not Alter, their jerseys said A-L-D-E-R. Never heard of them before.

Jonathan Alder High School is in Plain City, Ohio not far from Dublin, Ohio which is where they play The Memorial PGA event at Muirfield Golf Course.

A little northeast from Columbus.

Jonathan Alder High School is in Plain City, Ohio not far from Dublin, Ohio which is where they play The Memorial PGA event at Muirfield Golf Course.

A little northeast from Columbus.

Thanks for clearing that up....we were all wondering....we noticed the bus did not have ohio plates.

anyone eles see the game today what were the pitcher avg speed . i got 70's but he wasnt for sure. Thanks raiderbback04 for the help

Yep....I would say both only cruise in the high 70's and depend on location...Weis can heat it up to th low to mid 80's when he is confident of his control or has an opportunity for a waste pitch.