Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar 83 Doss 82 (OT)

Featured Replies

Dunbar has been impressive the past month. I would hate to face them come tournament time. Darius Williams can play and he's at his best when he his dishing the ball and setting up his teammates bc most defenses are focusing on him. I've noticed the Hollingsworth kid had been tearing it up all season. What grade is he in?

 

Sophomore.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Sophomore.

 

Dang. I did not know that. Wow.

  • Author
My thoughts as well. If they aren't a top 20 team, or at least really close to it, then the rankings that put the #7, #9, #13, #17 teams ahead of them that they've now beaten were off. Pretty impressive three week stretch for them. Lots of those games were on quick turnaround.

 

Nobody is stopping you from creating the JokersWild24 Top 20 rankings.

Nobody is stopping you from creating the JokersWild24 Top 20 rankings.

 

Sorry to even dare question the BGP ratings.

  • Author
Sorry to even dare question the BGP ratings.

 

I didn't see you questioning anything on Tuesday when they lost to LexCath. It's easy to sit back and wait 5 days until after the rankings come out and wait for your boys to get a quality win to make you look good so you can continue to discredit the rankings once again.

I didn't see you questioning anything on Tuesday when they lost to LexCath. It's easy to sit back and wait 5 days until after the rankings come out and wait for your boys to get a quality win to make you look good so you can continue to discredit the rankings once again.

 

Post #122... I said Dunbar was #15 on Feb. 1. Rankings were out again following that. Only asked the question how close they were last week because after today's win, I thought it'd be hard to keep them out if they were already on the cusp. I didn't "sit back and wait" until 5 days after these rankings came out.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-boys-basketball/bluegrasspreps-com-boys-297327-page7.html

  • Author
Post #122... I said Dunbar was #15 on Feb. 1. Rankings were out again following that. Only asked the question how close they were last week because after today's win, I thought it'd be hard to keep them out if they were already on the cusp. I didn't "sit back and wait" until 5 days after these rankings came out.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-boys-basketball/bluegrasspreps-com-boys-297327-page7.html

 

On January 30th they lost to Bryan Station. You forget that? Had they won that game it's possible they would have been ranked. Now that they are fully healthy and have their whole team playing they are a dangerous team. I get it, you love your boys. If they win region you'll be proven correctly and you want your props. No issue with that at all. I just wish that if you're going to continually take shots at our rankings and our rankings process that you look at the whole picture and not just the games your boys win. Especially when they lost the previous game.

 

 

We've never had a team that loses a game rise in the rankings.

  • Author
Sorry to even dare question the BGP ratings.

 

Question the rankings all you want. It's the things you say and how they are perceived that baffles me. You seem to pretty much take every opportunity to say that we are wrong and how we are wrong and how you are right/ This is the second Saturday in a row you waited to question rankings that came out 5 days previously.

 

Question them on Monday when they come out and tell us how stupid we are then, not Saturday when the dominoes have already started to fall again.

Question the rankings all you want. It's the things you say and how they are perceived that baffles me. You seem to pretty much take every opportunity to say that we are wrong and how we are wrong and how you are right/ This is the second Saturday in a row you waited to question rankings that came out 5 days previously.

 

Question them on Monday when they come out and tell us how stupid we are then, not Saturday when the dominoes have already started to fall again.

 

 

I put them out a day before BGP's last time, and it was with the All A in progress.

 

How about I post mine for the week later tonight and there's no saying I copied?

Rankings don't matter. Just like everything else it's just people's opinion. Everyone is entitled to one. I'm sure by the end of the season if we look back on the rankings from the preseason they will look totally different. Lets all just get a long!!!

  • Author
[/b]

 

 

I put them out a day before BGP's last time, and it was with the All A in progress.

 

How about I post mine for the week later tonight and there's no saying I copied?

 

 

I honestly don't care what you do. Post what you want to post. We already know yours will be the best rankings ever and when we post ours Monday you can say we copied off of you. :thumb:

  • Author
Rankings don't matter. Just like everything else it's just people's opinion. Everyone is entitled to one. I'm sure by the end of the season if we look back on the rankings from the preseason they will look totally different. Lets all just get a long!!!

 

The rankings from week to week look different. From preseason to the end of the season is going to be astonishing. It's been a crazy year.

I honestly don't care what you do. Post what you want to post. We already know yours will be the best rankings ever and when we post ours Monday you can say we copied off of you. :thumb:

 

Duly noted.

 

 

1. Ballard

2. Henderson County

3. Trinity

 

4. Knott County Central: (loss in away game on short notice is fine)

5. Taylor County

6. Covington Catholic

 

7. Owensboro

8. Manual

9. Central

10. Bryan Station

 

11. Lexington Catholic

12. Hopkinsville

13. Boyle County

14. Wayne County

15. Dunbar (now full strength... look at results from mid-Jan on)

16. Newport Central Catholic (not enough threats on O)

17. Mason County

18. Southwestern

 

19. Henry Clay

20. Lexington Christian Academy

21. Apollo (Trace Young now playing, very dangerous)

22. Holmes

23. Lafayette

24. Scott County

 

25. Waggener

26. St. Xavier

27. Lincoln County

28. Madison Central (have been w/out Sam Jones for a bit)

29. Clay County

30. West Jessamine

31. Bowling Green

32. Warren Central

33. Perry County Central (Beverley has been out)

 

Omissions: Johnson Central (now healthy), Oldham Co., Collins, Bullitt East, Boyd Co., Rowan Co.,

I honestly don't care what you do. Post what you want to post. We already know yours will be the best rankings ever and when we post ours Monday you can say we copied off of you. :thumb:

 

Too much puffery on this thread.

  • Author
Duly noted.

 

 

1. Ballard

2. Henderson County

3. Trinity

 

4. Knott County Central: (loss in away game on short notice is fine)

5. Taylor County

6. Covington Catholic

 

7. Owensboro

8. Manual

9. Central

10. Bryan Station

 

11. Lexington Catholic

12. Hopkinsville

13. Boyle County

14. Wayne County

15. Dunbar (now full strength... look at results from mid-Jan on)

16. Newport Central Catholic (not enough threats on O)

17. Mason County

18. Southwestern

 

19. Henry Clay

20. Lexington Christian Academy

21. Apollo (Trace Young now playing, very dangerous)

22. Holmes

23. Lafayette

24. Scott County

 

25. Waggener

26. St. Xavier

27. Lincoln County

28. Madison Central (have been w/out Sam Jones for a bit)

29. Clay County

30. West Jessamine

31. Bowling Green

32. Warren Central

33. Perry County Central (Beverley has been out)

 

Omissions: Johnson Central (now healthy), Oldham Co., Collins, Bullitt East, Boyd Co., Rowan Co.,

 

This is perfect. Best rankings ever. Great job, Joker. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.