Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FCC Votes in New Broadband Standard: 25 Mbps Download, 3 Mbps Upload

Featured Replies

I would like to get 2 Mbps on the best day that Cincinnati Bell has....no such luck. Just had the discussion the other night about alternative providers. So we are in the market. Rural America, no fiber and between 4 and 6 users at home, going slow, slow, slow....

 

Anyone have any good ISP's for the country ? I would switch to all satellite and get rid of my Direct TV as well, but how do I get live sports then ?!?

 

Like living in the stone age most days..

I blame Obama.

 

That's the spirit!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.