Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Underclass Big Men

Featured Replies

He's a 2016 kid but I think Caleb Taylor from south laruel Is better than all that has been mentioned. And I really do like keitas game.

Because I think people find this interesting, please list the heights for all players mentioned.

I am of the opinion that to be a "big man" at the next level you have to be 6'8 or taller.

 

A high school big man in KY can be as small as 6'2.

 

Players 6'8 and over by class:

 

2016:

Matt Wilson - Campbell Co.

Caleb Taylor - South Laurel

Colton Elkins - Boyle County

 

2017:

Chris Vogt - Graves County

Bryson Asher - North Laurel

Trace Young - Apollo (plays the wing)

 

2018:

Jake Walters - Cov Cath

Bayley Rice - North Laurel

Dalton Perkins - Mason County

 

I used the PrepHoopsKentucky database to find these. That list could be missing some kids.

I am of the opinion that to be a "big man" at the next level you have to be 6'8 or taller.

 

A high school big man in KY can be as small as 6'2.

 

Players 6'8 and over by class:

 

2016:

Matt Wilson - Campbell Co.

Caleb Taylor - South Laurel

Colton Elkins - Boyle County

 

2017:

Chris Vogt - Graves County

Bryson Asher - North Laurel

Trace Young - Apollo (plays the wing)

 

2018:

Jake Walters - Cov Cath

Bayley Rice - North Laurel

Dalton Perkins - Mason County

 

I used the PrepHoopsKentucky database to find these. That list could be missing some kids.

 

2018

Simon Kenton

Zack Kelch 6'8

Colton Williams 6'6 250

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.