Very Troubling Accusations, Testimony In Vanderbilt Rape Case

JokersWild24

I hope both of these guys spend enough time behind bars to wear a nice comfy butt-groove into the stainless steel benches in their cells.

However, it would seem that if UKMF's detail about one of the jurers failing to disclose being a rape victim is true, then this would logically end up in a mis-trial and have to go through proceedings again. I can only hope they are found just as guilty the second time around. Still, I think this is interesting thing to think about:

Larry Mahoney - Drinks until he blacks out, gets behind the wheel of his pickup truck, attempts to drive home, crashes into a church bus, killing 24 teenagers and 3 adults in the fiery crash, and permanently scarring 12 more with disfiguring burns. Mahoney was convicted with second-degree manslaughter and a handful of other lesser charges, and sentenced to 16 years in prison with the possibility of parole after 8 years. He walked out of jail a free man after 10 years and 11 months, serving less than 6 months per person that he killed.

Corey Batey - Drinks until he blacks out and together with a friend, rapes a 21 year old student at his college. Found just as guilty of rape as someone who is 100% sober. Faces a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison, with a possible 140 years in jail if given the maximum sentence on all three counts (one count of attempted aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery).

That's crazy.