Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas A&M 67 Tennessee 61

Featured Replies

Final from Thompson Bowling Arena

Billy Kennedy does a solid job at Texas A & M.

Billy Kennedy might be SEC Coach of the year.

Billy Kennedy might be SEC Coach of the year.

 

I vote Donovan. I like what he's doing with that group.

Billy Kennedy does a solid job at Texas A & M.

 

Not a surprise. He was pretty darn good in his last stop also

I vote Donovan. I like what he's doing with that group.

 

Donovan is having a tough time down in FL, hopefully they can bounce back.

 

Donovan is having a tough time down in FL, hopefully they can bounce back.

 

I'm sure they will.

This hurts the Vols' NCAA chances.

Tennessee is most likely headed to the NIT. A&M could play themselves into the tournament as long as they avoid any bad loses. They have a solid record and BPI. I would like to see the SEC get 5-6 teams in the tournament. 6 probably won't happen, but 5 is definitely possible.

Tennessee is most likely headed to the NIT. A&M could play themselves into the tournament as long as they avoid any bad loses. They have a solid record and BPI. I would like to see the SEC get 5-6 teams in the tournament. 6 probably won't happen, but 5 is definitely possible.

Are teams 2-5 in the SEC better than teams 2-5 in the Big 10? I don't know. The Big 10 seems very down this year other than Wisconsin.

Are teams 2-5 in the SEC better than teams 2-5 in the Big 10? I don't know. The Big 10 seems very down this year other than Wisconsin.

 

Both are down, the BIG will get more respect, but I'm not sire there is much dofference between the two conferences.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.