Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky 71 UTEP 66 OT

Featured Replies

Toppers 6-0 in conference play.

I read where Chris Harrison Docks hit a big 3 late in OT. Great for him and the Toppers.

Great win for the Hilltoppers! Balanced scoring effort for WKU.

Trency Jackson - 14

George Fant - 13

T.J. Price - 13

Chris Harrison-Docks - 12

Ben Lawson - 10

 

WKU improves to 13-5 on the season and 6-0 in Conference USA. UTEP falls to 12-6 overall and 4-2 in CUSA. Louisiana Tech fell to North Texas last night, this win puts WKU in sole possession of 1st place in CUSA. WKU hosts UTSA on Saturday before traveling to Louisiana Tech next Thursday.

 

WKU honored former Hilltopper great and current Memphis Grizzly, Courtney Lee during halftime by retiring his jersey. Lee finished his career tied with Jim McDaniels as WKU's all time leading scorer. I had the pleasure of being at WKU at the same time as Courtney and he was an awesome player to watch. Well deserved honor!!

Way to go Toppers & congrats to Courtney!

Awesome! I'm kicking myself as I saw the game on the TV listings but got busy and forgot about it.

Ray Harper, man... I don't know how he does it, but his teams can start slow and they just get better and better all year.

OT really had me worried. Offense looked a little out of sorts for a while, but Harrison-Docks was the one who stepped up and made the shots down the stretch. He is by far the most frustrating player I've watched at WKU. Some of the passes and shots he takes make me scratch my head, but man when he makes them it is great!

I read where Chris Harrison Docks hit a big 3 late in OT. Great for him and the Toppers.

 

My aunt and uncle (Chris's grandparents) were in attendance at this one I believe. Awesome for him to do that while his grandfather was there watching, he watches or listens to every game on tv or the radio or online of Chris's he possibly can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.