Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 64 Newport Central Catholic 54

Featured Replies

Sorry for the 1st half "blunder", somehow I posted the update thread in the girls soccer forum:facepalm:, got it right for the 2nd half.

 

Let's just say, the Breds were sub-par on the defensive end tonight:(, but credit the Lady Camels for doing one hell of a job running the "weave" and finding the open cutter just about everytime.:ylsuper:

 

Michaela Ware (21pts.)with another super job creating points for herself driving to the basket. Davenport (10pts.) and Zimmerman (11pts.) did a nice job as well. Fr. Mikah Freppon was the Breds only rebounding option (wish she would have played more) and did a nice job.

 

The Breds press for the most part did not effect the Camels, although they made a nice effort to get back into the game. NewCath down 10 till the end of the 3rd and had to 6, but the Camels get the last bucket of the 3rd for the 8 point margin. Breds "amp" up the pressure in the beginning of the 4th and tie it up at 50 with under 5:00 to go on a Loren Zimmerman "triple", but the Breds could only muster 4 more points the rest of the way.

 

1st time seeing the Camels and was really impressed with the job Beau Menefee has this team playing, they did an outstanding job of finding the cutter, as most of the Camels buckets came from point blank range. Was really impressed with the play off the Camels Mackenzie Schwarber and Taylor Clos, both young ladies had outstanding games. :ylsuper:

 

Campbell Co. 16-15-15-18---64

NewCath......14-07-17-16---54

 

Ware 21

Zimmerman 11

Davenport 10

Schalk 5

Freppon 4

Breen 3

 

Schwarber 20

Clos 19

Jolly 11

Kramer 8

Gray 2

Fornash 1

  • Author

memyselfandi, sorry I didn't come over and say Hi.

memyselfandi, sorry I didn't come over and say Hi.

 

No problem. I didn't know you were there. Do you go Eeverywhere NCC plays?

No problem. I didn't know you were there. Do you go Eeverywhere NCC plays?

 

Yes...he does.

Mr. Cat and I caught the 4th Q. Really like what Coach Menefee is doing there. Girls are playing well together. Good for them!

  • Author
No problem. I didn't know you were there. Do you go Eeverywhere NCC plays?

 

just about.

memyselfandi, sorry I didn't come over and say Hi.

 

Ummm, myself and Mrs. Birdbrain were there....where's the love ?

Ummm, myself and Mrs. Birdbrain were there....where's the love ?

 

C'mon...we are talking Lawnboy! As much as I appreciate you and the Ms., LB is legendary. Would you rather meet the Beatles or Justin Beiber??

No problem. I didn't know you were there. Do you go Eeverywhere NCC plays?

 

The power of a coaches pass..............free entertainment year round

  • Author
The power of a coaches pass..............free entertainment year round

 

How else would BGP get "top-notch" reporting. ;)

  • Author
Ummm, myself and Mrs. Birdbrain were there....where's the love ?

 

 

You two could have text me and said you were making an appearance..........I didn't know you showed up for the 4th quarter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.