Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 74 Minnesota 72 (OT)

Featured Replies

Fun game to watch. D'Angelo Russell killed in the first half. 25 points. I don't think he scored the rest of the game though. He was on fire in the first half.

 

Glad to see OSU pull it out. I love Russell and will openly root for whatever teams he is on.

Rough start to the year for the Gophers: 0-3 in the B1G. Can't give away winnable ones like that at home. Little Richard's guys have a lot of work to do.

I turned it off at halftime...that's what I get.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.