Bishop Brossart vs. Campbell County Predictions (1/2/15)

This is always a crazy environment and hard fought game. You can toss records and common opponents out the window. A few things I think are key to the game are can the Camels contain Brossarts bigs? Can Brossart guards handle the pressure? Can the Camels force Brossart to play their uptempo style of play? How will the young players on both sides handle the environment? And last but not least, how with the refs call this game? If they call it tight it favors Brossart if they let them play it favors the Camels. Go Lady Camels!!!:thumb:

This is always a crazy environment and hard fought game. You can toss records and common opponents out the window. A few things I think are key to the game are can the Camels contain Brossarts bigs? Can Brossart guards handle the pressure? Can the Camels force Brossart to play their uptempo style of play? How will the young players on both sides handle the environment? And last but not least, how with the refs call this game? If they call it tight it favors Brossart if they let them play it favors the Camels. Go Lady Camels!!!:thumb:

This is exactly where I am with this game. It depends on who forces "their game" on the other. If Brossart can handle the Camel pressure and pound the inside game, this game could be a battle. If not, then CC could cruise.

If you are coming to the game, please bring some canned goods for CARE mission and the cross town food out!

You going TAC? I might take this one in if you are going.. Be good to catch up with the TAC family..

Edited by PSJ
sp

You going TAC? I might take this one in if you are going.. Be good to catch up with the TAC family..

I have another commitment but I will be there the following evening donating my time. We should have beers sometime. It seems like it has been forever since we broke bread together.

I'm assuming the little TACsters will be there since they didn't make the cut to the function I'm going to.

I have another commitment but I will be there the following evening donating my time. We should have beers sometime. It seems like it has been forever since we broke bread together.

I'm assuming the little TACsters will be there since they didn't make the cut to the function I'm going to.

None of us ever make that cut....