Queen of the Palms Tourney

Either Holmes is really good (which we already know) or this Florida team hasn't played anyone. To be 12-2 and lose this big to Holmes is surprising. Maybe KY girls BB is better than we give them credit for.

Noticed on the khsaa scoreboard that Graves County KY in same tournament thumped team from Naples, Fla., 58-19. Sounds like the problem may lie on the Florida side of the equation.

Ridiculous to go all the way to Florida just to play another KY team....

And yes, there are sooooo many schools in Florida that there isn't enough talent to go around, so on average....teams are not as good as Kentucky and I would also argue the coaching in KY overall is alot better.

Ridiculous to go all the way to Florida just to play another KY team....

And yes, there are sooooo many schools in Florida that there isn't enough talent to go around, so on average....teams are not as good as Kentucky and I would also argue the coaching in KY overall is alot better.

From looking at Graves County on the KHSAA website they have a history of traveling to Florida for the Holidays and this was probably just a fluke chance to run into another KY school.

Guest Scotty2hotty
That was exactly my point but I'm sure the girls would have preferred a better game.

Your right those games do not make anyone better.