2015 Turkeyfoot Classic

Defense_Wins_Games

Anyone know how the games went yesterday for the 8th grade girls?

Highlands got a forfeit...the team they were supposed to play dropped out. I think they play the winner of the St Pius/Blessed Sacrament game tomorrow (Sat).

Highlands 8th grade girls work their way through the loser's bracket to avenge their first round loss to the Conner Colts beating them in two games to take home the hardware! Way to go Birds!!

8th grade boys....Beechwood beats Gray by 3. That is all I know.

I got to see this game. Beechwood really gutted this out. It was a good game. Fun to watch.

On another note, I'm not sure how Gray 8th grade boys lose any game. They have a ton of talent on that team...with skilled, athletic size! They sure pass the "look" test.

I got to see this game. Beechwood really gutted this out. It was a good game. Fun to watch.

On another note, I'm not sure how Gray 8th grade boys lose any game. They have a ton of talent on that team...with skilled, athletic size! They sure pass the "look" test.

They have not lost many games over the last 2 and 1/2 years. Their 2 big guys are a matchup problem for most teams. Not sure how Beechwood beat them twice... but I would like to have the recipe because we play them in a week or so. Congratulation to Beechwood on the Championship.

They have not lost many games over the last 2 and 1/2 years. Their 2 big guys are a matchup problem for most teams. Not sure how Beechwood beat them twice... but I would like to have the recipe because we play them in a week or so. Congratulation to Beechwood on the Championship.

Unfortunately, I can't help you there. I didn't see the first game and I saw the second half of the second time they played. When I got there, Beechwood was up 16 (I think) just after half and they needed two big rebounds at the end to hold them off and Gray had some really good looks to tie the game. So I have no idea what to tell you!!! Wish I could help!

Unfortunately, I can't help you there. I didn't see the first game and I saw the second half of the second time they played. When I got there, Beechwood was up 16 (I think) just after half and they needed two big rebounds at the end to hold them off and Gray had some really good looks to tie the game. So I have no idea what to tell you!!! Wish I could help!

Darn! I was hoping for some insight. LOL

Highlands 8th grade girls work their way through the loser's bracket to avenge their first round loss to the Conner Colts beating them in two games to take home the hardware! Way to go Birds!!

Congratulations, that is tough to do, esp if you play them back to back.

Congratulations, that is tough to do, esp if you play them back to back.

Thank you! They did have a game break with the boys playing between them. So that was nice because HHS only has 8 players on their roster!