Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote: 13th region preseason poll

Featured Replies

1. Corbin

2. South Laurel

3. North Laurel

4. Middlesboro

5. Clay County

6. Whitley County

7. Bell County

8. Harlan

9. Cawood

10. Knox Central

Didn't Corbin lose 7 starters from last year?

Did MIddlesboro lose their cather in the last couple of weeks? He was a freshman, does that hurt their depth?

Did MIddlesboro lose their cather in the last couple of weeks? He was a freshman, does that hurt their depth?

If it's who I'm thinking of he is a heckuva catcher. He was really good last year in middle school.

  • Author

Cmon fellers. If your gonna use the thread to post you might as well go ahead vote..:thumb:

Cmon fellers. If your gonna use the thread to post you might as well go ahead vote..:thumb:
Right, I'll vote.

 

1. Middlesboro

2. S. Laurel

3. N.laurel

4. Corbin

5. Bell

6. Whitley

7. Harlan

8. Clay

9. Knox

10. Cawood

Cmon fellers. If your gonna use the thread to post you might as well go ahead vote..:thumb:

I would, but I just don't know enough about all the teams in the region to vote. As the season progresses and I see more teams play, I will start to vote.

Corbin

Middlesboro

South Laurel

Bell County

North Laurel

Cawood

Clay County

Harlan

Whitley County

Knox Central

I would, but I just don't know enough about all the teams in the region to vote. As the season progresses and I see more teams play, I will start to vote.

 

I agree. I am not sure what each team has lost and is bringing back. After a few weeks are underway, this poll can have more merit, but not just yet.

1. Corbin

2. North Laurel

3. South Laurel

4. Bell Co.

5. Clay Co.

  • Author
1. Corbin

2. North Laurel

3. South Laurel

4. Bell Co.

5. Clay Co.

Riot you need to make a full top 10. I cant count votes for top 5 only.:D

1. South Laurel

2. Middlesboro

3. North Laurel

4. Bell Co.

5. Clay Co.

6. Corbin

7. Whitley Co.

8. Williamsburg

9. Cumberland

10. Knox Central

  • Author

1. North Laurel

2. Middlesboro

3. South Laurel

4. Bell Co.

5. Corbin

6. Whitley Co

7. Clay Co

8. Cumberland

9. Williamsburg

10. Harlan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.