Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mountain Top 10

Featured Replies

Who do you have as the 10 best in the 13th, 14th, 15th & 16th?

1. Knott County

2. Clay County

3. Lawrence County

4. Perry County

5. Knox Central

6. Sheldon Clark

7. Johnson Central

8. Corbin

9 Shelby Valley

10. TIE: Buckhorn/ North Laurel

1. Knott County

2. Clay County

3. Lawrence County

4. Perry County

5. Knox Central

6. Sheldon Clark

7. Johnson Central

8. Corbin

9 Shelby Valley

10. TIE: Buckhorn/ North Laurel

 

Johnson Central lost to Rowan county by 12 on the 13th of this month. JC is 3-4 this year all against the 13th--16th region teams. Not saying the Golden Eagles won't be there come districts. But right now I would not put them in the top 10 discussion. I'd put Rowan at least #5.

Are 16th region teams considered in the mountains these days?

Are 16th region teams considered in the mountains these days?

 

I'm pretty sure there are hills in Morehead. Rowan County is in the top 10 somewhere.

Johnson Central lost to Rowan county by 12 on the 13th of this month. JC is 3-4 this year all against the 13th--16th region teams. Not saying the Golden Eagles won't be there come districts. But right now I would not put them in the top 10 discussion. I'd put Rowan at least #5.

 

Probably true at this point because of the injuries. I saw rowan get demolished by Southwestern in a scrimmage right before season. Wasn't that impressed with them. But scrimmages don't mean much. But you have a valid point on JC

How did Shelby Valley work themselves into the top 10? Johnson Central beat them the other night without 4 key players.

 

I'm pretty sure there are hills in Morehead. Rowan County is in the top 10 somewhere.

 

There may be hills, but not mountains. No mountains in the Ashland/Russell/Raceland/Greenup/Fairview/Rose Hill/Boyd county/areas of the 16th region either..

Johnson Central has also played a decent portion of the year without Gullett, who was injured in the Jackson County game, and Blair. That probably explains all you need to know about some of their questionable losses/narrow wins.

There may be hills, but not mountains. No mountains in the Ashland/Russell/Raceland/Greenup/Fairview/Rose Hill/Boyd county/areas of the 16th region either..

 

Who do you have as the 10 best in the 13th, 14th, 15th & 16th? - Post #1

To be honest, I would have to do a lot of research to make a list for those regions. I'm a 16th region guy, I would would be guessing if I tried to rank them all, I have not seen any other regions play this year.

To be honest, I would have to do a lot of research to make a list for those regions. I'm a 16th region guy, I would would be guessing if I tried to rank them all, I have not seen any other regions play this year.

 

I think the 16th is probably the weakest of all those regions. I like Rowan county though

 

I think the 16th is probably the weakest of all those regions. I like Rowan county though

 

I imagine you are right. The 16th has been down for quite some time now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.