3. Lawrence County

4. Perry County

5. Knox Central

6. Sheldon Clark

7. Johnson Central

8. Corbin

9 Shelby Valley

10. TIE: Buckhorn/ North Laurel

Johnson Central lost to Rowan county by 12 on the 13th of this month. JC is 3-4 this year all against the 13th--16th region teams. Not saying the Golden Eagles won't be there come districts. But right now I would not put them in the top 10 discussion. I'd put Rowan at least #5.

Johnson Central lost to Rowan county by 12 on the 13th of this month. JC is 3-4 this year all against the 13th--16th region teams. Not saying the Golden Eagles won't be there come districts. But right now I would not put them in the top 10 discussion. I'd put Rowan at least #5.

Probably true at this point because of the injuries. I saw rowan get demolished by Southwestern in a scrimmage right before season. Wasn't that impressed with them. But scrimmages don't mean much. But you have a valid point on JC

I'm pretty sure there are hills in Morehead. Rowan County is in the top 10 somewhere.

There may be hills, but not mountains. No mountains in the Ashland/Russell/Raceland/Greenup/Fairview/Rose Hill/Boyd county/areas of the 16th region either..

To be honest, I would have to do a lot of research to make a list for those regions. I'm a 16th region guy, I would would be guessing if I tried to rank them all, I have not seen any other regions play this year.

I think the 16th is probably the weakest of all those regions. I like Rowan county though