Highlands at Dixie Heights 12/16 Predictions

The Bluebirds of Highlands travel to Crestview Hills to take on the Red Colonels of Dixie Heights.

Both teams have their (rusty) football/basketball players back... who wins and why?

Dixie by a lot. Would love to see the Birds win but it is too early for them to keep this close imo.

Agree. Just sad that Highlands has dropped so far in basketball.

The Birds are working their football kids through the month of December. They have some talent there but they will need some time. Dixie has a lot of Basketball kids who do not play football. A clear advantage IMO which is why I said they should handle them easily.

In Feb I would say it would be a competitive game. Listerman is improving the program no doubt. He is a regular almost at popping in on the Middle School Teams during their practices. Something you did not see in the past.

The Birds are working their football kids through the month of December. They have some talent there but they will need some time. Dixie has a lot of Basketball kids who do not play football. A clear advantage IMO which is why I said they should handle them easily.

In Feb I would say it would be a competitive game. Listerman is improving the program no doubt. He is a regular almost at popping in on the Middle School Teams during their practices. Something you did not see in the past.

Example of a "good coach" -- love it!