Henderson County 63 Bowling Green 57

David Simmons led the Colonels with 25 points. Henderson County moves to 2-1 while the Purples fall for the first time this season (1-1). The Colonels travel to Shelby County tomorrow to play in the Rockets Legends Classic against Collins tomorrow at 5:00

I saw where the Colonels and Dragons will be playing again in the Owensboro Invitational.

Well here's hoping Central gives them a better game than the first go around. Since I've been listening to their game tonight they've hit four threes in about 5 minutes, which were four more than they hit against Henderson. An atrocious shooting night.

This was a tight game all the way through. Henderson was led by David Simmons 25 and Brady Norman with 19. It was a very physical game and both teams looked like they were going to pull away at times. After watching Henderson play both Warren Central and Bowling Green, I'm not so sure which team is better in the 4th. Yes Bowling Green was a closer game but Warren Central just didn't shoot well in that game, WC and Henderson were tied at 27 at the half. Warren Central is a more athletic team than Bowling Green and if they shoot the 3 better than they did against Henderson it should be some great games in the 4th this season.