South Oldham 76 Christian Academy Louisville 67

Maybe it is a bad hire for CAL. Whitefield Academy (from which he came from) has some decent players over they years. Last year his team was competitive in district play. DJ Scott (CAL) is going to need some help to make his Senior season successive. Losing to a South Oldham team that lost everything the past 2 years, SMH.

Maybe it is a bad hire for CAL. Whitefield Academy (from which he came from) has some decent players over they years. Last year his team was competitive in district play. DJ Scott (CAL) is going to need some help to make his Senior season successive. Losing to a South Oldham team that lost everything the past 2 years, SMH.
I have no idea about the head coach, but the Scott kid was alot of one on one without much help. And South is no slouch. Better than I expected.

I assume you are meaning "lost everything" in terms of graduation. South did lose 6 seniors two years ago and 9 seniors last year (including all five starters). But after losing the 6 seniors two years ago, they simply went out and won the 8th Region for the second year in a row. Coach Steve Simpson has 15 years in at South and a solid system in place....the newcomers each year are already veterans of how to play it. Not sure South will win the 8th a third straight year this year - but they will be good enough to have a say in who does.

I assume you are meaning "lost everything" in terms of graduation. South did lose 6 seniors two years ago and 9 seniors last year (including all five starters). But after losing the 6 seniors two years ago, they simply went out and won the 8th Region for the second year in a row. Coach Steve Simpson has 15 years in at South and a solid system in place....the newcomers each year are already veterans of how to play it. Not sure South will win the 8th a third straight year this year - but they will be good enough to have a say in who does.

Yes, that is what I meant. It is good to build a program for years and be competitive when you lose that many kids.