Lafayette 80 North Laurel 55

Final from the Legacy Nissan Classic in London.

Sounds like Lafayette is on quite a tear. I really liked them this offseason and kind of cooled someone once I heard Wright was out. With Lucky deciding to come out for basketball, it sounds like they've gotten a shot in the arm, as he had a big game tonight.

Will be interested to see what people in the mountains thought of the games of some of the Lafayette kids. Jajuante Carpenter didn't play a ton last season, but I thought he was a kid who could step up and do some things this year.

Just a guess, but these kids at Lafayette might be playing harder and for one another more so than they were at times last year.

North laurel can not play with these athletic teams they are too big and slow. If a team runs alot they will run them out if the gym. Also they have no ball handlers. When you play north, Broughton will get 30 and they will most likely lose. There whole offense is centered around him. It will be interesting to see how collier will effect his game.

North laurel can not play with these athletic teams they are too big and slow. If a team runs alot they will run them out if the gym. Also they have no ball handlers. When you play north, Broughton will get 30 and they will most likely lose. There whole offense is centered around him. It will be interesting to see how collier will effect his game.

I have heard that exact comment more than once - that N Laurel struggles against ahletic teams. Think they were beaten badly in a scrimmage by an athletic, pressing team as well.