Bracken County/Augusta predictions

Rivalry game. Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Rivalry game. Who wins?

Bracken starts the season 0-2 and Augusta comes into the igloo at 4-0. Who wins? Score? Why? :popcorn:

Augusta comes in having winning the last 9 matchup. Last time they met was last season 39th district championship game.

Should be a great game! :thumb:

Edited by Randy Parker

I see Bracken winning both games. The girls I see winning by 15 or so and the boys winning by 5. For Augusta it will be a matter of handling Austin Crawford. If they do find a near-impossible way to stop him, they have many other threats to worry about. Bracken needs to focus on The Big Three." But do not sleep on the other players or we could get beat by another Clay Grey like performances. The Igloo will no doubt be packed with a district tournament like atmosphere. I'm also looking forward to the battle of the webcasts and student sections! #PBN!:popcorn:

Agreed with all points. Also on a side note it is nice to see BCHS is now broadcasting their games will be interesting to listen to both webcasts after they game to hear both sides reactions. :thumb:

That will be interesting. I usually caught an Augusta game or two thanks to their broadcasting. It will be interesting to listen to both post games. It's good to see more schools following suit with this.

Tuesday night's game in Brooksville between Augusta and Bracken County will pack the house and be cheered on like it's March instead of December. I'm sure if you ask both coaches this is just another game but we all know better. As far as a prediction I'm going to have to pick Augusta. Crawford will get his for the Polar Bears but I don't think his supporting cast is where they need to be yet. That could change as the season goes on and they continue learning on the job. I don't think there will be any easy games in this district when March rolls around. But back to Tuesday night's game I think Augusta's experience will lead the Panthers to their 5th victory of this year and their 10th straight over their county rivals. As far as a battle of the webcasts I'm happy to see both schools broadcasting. It's a great service to have and nice to see Hall of Famer JT Teegarden will be adding to his legacy.

Augusta 79

Bracken County 71

Tuesday night's game in Brooksville between Augusta and Bracken County will pack the house and be cheered on like it's March instead of December. I'm sure if you ask both coaches this is just another game but we all know better. As far as a prediction I'm going to have to pick Augusta. Crawford will get his for the Polar Bears but I don't think his supporting cast is where they need to be yet. That could change as the season goes on and they continue learning on the job. I don't think there will be any easy games in this district when March rolls around. But back to Tuesday night's game I think Augusta's experience will lead the Panthers to their 5th victory of this year and their 10th straight over their county rivals. As far as a battle of the webcasts I'm happy to see both schools broadcasting. It's a great service to have and nice to see Hall of Famer JT Teegarden will be adding to his legacy.

Augusta 79

Bracken County 71

The 2 time 10th region Hall of Famer does a wonderful job!!