Beechwood 46 Frankfort 21

Clyde

I didn't hear any complaints was a little slippery at first then salt worked out that problem...Though Refs were good. What did the Beechwood fans think of #52 Hunter Conway heard his name a lot and only a Sophmore. proud of the kid.

Conway is a very good player. He caught my eye watching the game. Him being a sophomore certainly makes him a player to watch. Frankfort has some good returning players.

On the refs, I thought they were ok overall except on ball spots. They consistently marked Beechwood a yard short of forward progress. It seemed like they were spotting the ball where the first hit occurred and did not give credit to the runner moving forward an extra yard or so as he was being tackled.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear any complaints was a little slippery at first then salt worked out that problem...Though Refs were good. What did the Beechwood fans think of #52 Hunter Conway heard his name a lot and only a Sophmore. proud of the kid.

Very impressive, kid caught my eye during the game, now that i know he is only a sophomore I am that much more impressed.