Bourbon County Vacancy

Bourbon's principal, Drew Muntz played and coached for Ray Graham at Harrison. He also coached with us at Mason. He is a good person and cares about football. He especially cares about kids so I know that he will do the best he can to get the Bourbon kids the best coach possible.

Is Muntz new? Was he there when they hired the last two coaches? I don't think his ability to get the best coach possible is going to improve with time. Do you cheifsmoke?

Drew has been there for 3-4 years. He will do the best he can. Coach Dahlstrom did a lot of good things in a very tough situation.

I agree with you on Dahlstrom, I could tell his kids had been coached and seen some of the little things in their play that proved this, gone 0-10 can be hard on anyone whether you are 30 or 13 it is tough.

Good luck to Muntz and the Bourbon Faithful if Cheif says Muntz will get it done I beleive it.

I heard that they interviewed last week with the super??? Why not the principal and AD, this should be a site base decision.Also I heard they were no closer to having a coach now than they were 3 months ago. They said that they may not hire anyone until June/July and this came from someone very very close to the program. Waiting to see what teaching spots they are going to have. They also told me that they were very close to losing several of thier players because they are dragging thier feet. This is a shame for a program that won a state championship 8 years removed, hosted a playoff game just 3 years ago. :cry: :cry: :cry: