Jeffersontown 68 Johnson Central 49

Congrats to JC on a good season and Congrats to Jeffersontown on the win. I could have easily seen this game going the other way. JC looked like they were scared to pass the ball up the court and bring the ball up the court. Some of that can be credited to J-town for the press that they were using but things started to click when they JC brought Murray in. I seen alot of good things out of some of JC's underclassmen like Murray, and Welch who had 5 steals i believe and about 5 rebounds. JC should be a solid ball team again next year just have to replace the big man Kyle Rice who had a great senior season.

Good job J-town :thumb:

Good to see Jim Schue & Westsider!

I wouldn't be real surprised if there is a large hole in the floor where Coach Morrow was standing in front of his bench...that man can do some stomping!:scared: :lol:

As long as the boosters keep their noses where they belong.

Tom, I'll have to give you credit. You probably hold a world's record for the number of times that you have spouted off about things that you dont have the first clue as to what you are talking about. Your #1.:rolleyes:

Tom, I'll have to give you credit. You probably hold a world's record for the number of times that you have spouted off about things that you dont have the first clue as to what you are talking about. Your #1.:rolleyes:

:lol:

Really?!? You mean the 15th Region has somehow changed?!? I'm stunned! :rolleyes: