Boone Co./Montgomery Co. predictions

Both these teams have one thing in common.......Great Coaches!! They both get the job done no matter where there at or who they got. I see Montgomery three or four times a year. Not saw Boone in 2006 but I did see them three times in 2005 and a few times in 2004. Great coaches make for great games...........Montgomery 53-50 in a Titanic Struggle!!!

4 of the main players for Boone were there 2 years ago when they lost in the first round. Left a bad taste in their mouths because they did not have a chance to contribute, they are chomping at the bit to show what they can do this year. I think they can calm the Freshmem down and it should be a very good game.

I was going to leave that part out CootyB. I'm somewhat familiar with the Boone freshman. I can tell you that 3 of the 4 have been on pretty big stages so the pressure of their surroundings won't be a big factor like it would have been IMO. However, the "key" older players are so loose that it can only help keep things relaxed for the youngsters.

Only a couple of people are giving them a chance "again". As stated above they seem to do okay in the underdog role. Let's hope they can at least give MC a decent game.

I was going to leave that part out CootyB. I'm somewhat familiar with the Boone freshman. I can tell you that 3 of the 4 have been on pretty big stages so the pressure of their surroundings won't be a big factor like it would have been IMO. However, the "key" older players are so loose that it can only help keep things relaxed for the youngsters.

Only a couple of people are giving them a chance "again". As stated above they seem to do okay in the underdog role. Let's hope they can at least give MC a decent game.

I'd say it will more than a decent game. It should be an excellent game! I'll be there to watch it, that's for sure!:thumb:

:ylsuper: