7th region question

With all the problems with the ref and the court in Louisville, what happens if the game don't get played. I was watching the news and they reported that there is no guarantee that the game will be played on Monday. If the court doesn’t decide on the game, what happens to the Sweet Sixteen. Surely, they cant put one of the biggest tournaments in nation on hold. If anybody has any answers to this, please let me know.

They will play Monday night! Monday, the court will decide to either let Vic Montgomery ref the game, or not ref the game. That is the question before the courts, not whether they will play the game or not. The judge will decide yes or no, and the game will go on. If the ref gets to do the game, I hope he enjoys it, because every school if Jefferson County will probably scatch him for this action.

I am sure there is a lot we don't about this ? ...and I know nothing... It sounds like one of the refs may not be completely impartial? Isn't the assignment offical accountable for allowing this to proceed if there where any question about the officiating team's standing? I missed this whole thing...what happened?

I am sure there is a lot we don't about this ? ...and I know nothing... It sounds like one of the refs may not be completely impartial? Isn't the assignment offical accountable for allowing this to proceed if there where any question about the officiating team's standing? I missed this whole thing...what happened?

I think we know just about everything. The ref told his story for about an hour Saturday night at the Gardens to reporters. If the ref is smart he is hoping that he doesn't ref the game tonight, because everyone knows who he is now, and he will catch flack from everyone there, especially the Ballard fans. Could you imagine if the game is close and this ref made a questionable call at the end that won the game for either team??? That would be interesting.