Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick your upset

Featured Replies

As of the end of the day tomorrow, NKY teams still playing will be down by about half.

 

Pick your upset? Let's see who has the knowledge and who doesn't.....

 

Who will be the surprise to miss the regional post season.

As of the end of the day tomorrow, NKY teams still playing will be down by about half.

 

Pick your upset? Let's see who has the knowledge and who doesn't.....

 

Who will be the surprise to miss the regional post season.

 

Tough to pick who is the favorite in some of the games such as Ryle v Cooper and Highlands v NCC so I will take Villa over Dixie as being my upset. The games I mentioned previously are kind of pick'em type games to me where either team could easily win and not be that surprising. I think that Villa can play better than expected from time to time and Dixie's offense may not be enough to rack up a lot of goals. I think that Villa has a chance to sneak out with a win.

I agree with whatsaylenyou... I'm going with Villa to sneak out a win. Their keeper, Barton, is very good and if his defenders step up they could come away with the W.

Not many upsets left to pick now, unless you want to take Latin over holy cross?

I won't touch that

So what are your thoughts on games played tonight?

Not many upsets left to pick now, unless you want to take Latin over holy cross?

I won't touch that

So what are your thoughts on games played tonight?

I hope they all get to play them as scheduled!:thumb:

Any upsets yet?

I am upset Cooper beat Boone but I'll get over it. The game wasn't an upset though since these are evenly matched teams.

I am upset that OTB has left me hanging... #tailgatingalone. I am prepared to drag his name through the mud since that is what my soccer experience has been the past two days.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.