Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yahoo: "Catholic Stance on Homosexuality Shifts" - Unfounded

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is something special about the Latin Mass' date=' but it's not for me on a regular basis.[/quote']

I agree. I need to get back out to Walton soon and take as Mass in there again.

 

Does anyone know if Father Mills is still IST Divine Mercy in Bellevue? He used to have a Latin Mass about 6:30am, but in late spring I was told that he was possibly going to be moved to another Parish.

Father Hils is now at St. William Parish in Williamstown

I agree. I need to get back out to Walton soon and take as Mass in there again.

 

Does anyone know if Father Mills is still IST Divine Mercy in Bellevue? He used to have a Latin Mass about 6:30am, but in late spring I was told that he was possibly going to be moved to another Parish.

 

Links to Latin Masses, locations and times:

 

Ohio

 

Kentucky

 

Latin Mass in Cincinnati, Ohio

Edited by B-Ball-fan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.