Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scheduling for 2015

Featured Replies

for those of you involved, how's it going?

for those of you involved, how's it going?

 

The Northern Kentucky Softball Coaches Association had their scheduling meeting last Wednesday, and just about everyone was able to complete their teams schedules. However, there are a few teams that still don't have head coaches (AD's have taken role of scheduling) and a couple of coaches were unable to attend, but it's safe to say 90% of all schedules are complete. Most of the coaches up here who are planning for out of town tournaments start scheduling before the meeting. The following is a list of member schools.

 

9th Region

 

Beechwood

Bellevue

Boone Co.

Conner

Cooper

Covington Latin

Dayton

Dixie

Heritage

Highlands

Holmes

Holy Cross

Lloyd

Ludlow

Newport Catholic

Newport

Notre Dame

Ryle

St. Henry

Villa Madonna

 

10th Region

 

Bishop Brossart

Campbell Co.

Calvary Christian

Scott

Silver Grove

 

8th Region

 

Simon Kenton

If any head coach is looking for direct contact with a head coach, please send a PM.

I'm a little behind (Highlands). Yes, I missed the meeting, but I have been scheduling a lot of Cincy teams too. So I try to get them on first because they are a little odd over there, ya know. Kidding, they have to play certain teams and don't get as many games as us, so their non-conference games are a little tighter. And we are having problems finding weekends to get away due to prom, spring break and our 8th grade trip (since there is a possibility we have 3 in our starting lineup this year!). Other than that, going pretty well. Should be a fun year!

 

How about you guys?

  • Author

I've got 27 done, plus 3 in our tournament. Still have a few dates to fill, and a spot or 2 in our tournament. Looking to get a CKY team and maybe one from across the river.

I've got 27 done, plus 3 in our tournament. Still have a few dates to fill, and a spot or 2 in our tournament. Looking to get a CKY team and maybe one from across the river.

 

You may have already mentioned this to me, but who do you coach for? Are you the head coach? I apologize for being nosey. I am just curious.

  • Author
You may have already mentioned this to me, but who do you coach for? Are you the head coach? I apologize for being nosey. I am just curious.

 

yes, I'm Head Coach at Pendleton County HS

yes, I'm Head Coach at Pendleton County HS

 

...and very elusive when in close quarters........at least with me. :lol2:

I'm a little behind (Highlands). Yes, I missed the meeting, but I have been scheduling a lot of Cincy teams too. So I try to get them on first because they are a little odd over there, ya know. Kidding, they have to play certain teams and don't get as many games as us, so their non-conference games are a little tighter. And we are having problems finding weekends to get away due to prom, spring break and our 8th grade trip (since there is a possibility we have 3 in our starting lineup this year!). Other than that, going pretty well. Should be a fun year!

 

How about you guys?

 

Miss another one and you might get nominated for something. :sssh:

  • Author
...and very elusive when in close quarters........at least with me. :lol2:

 

we'll meet this year, I'm preycofodent.

 

I know basketball is playing in our Panrorama on Nov. 21

 

Then there's always softall season.

we'll meet this year, I'm preycofodent.

 

I know basketball is playing in our Panrorama on Nov. 21

 

Then there's always softall season.

 

Maybe 4th time is a charm. :idunno::lol2:

  • Author
we'll meet this year, I'm preycofodent.

 

I know basketball is playing in our Panrorama on Nov. 21

 

Then there's always softall season.

 

allow me to translate: "pretty confident"

 

I blame the dinosaur-era computer in the office.

allow me to translate: "pretty confident"

 

I blame the dinosaur-era computer in the office.

 

I just thought that's how they learned you southern boys to spell it!

I'm a little behind (Highlands). Yes, I missed the meeting, but I have been scheduling a lot of Cincy teams too. So I try to get them on first because they are a little odd over there, ya know. Kidding, they have to play certain teams and don't get as many games as us, so their non-conference games are a little tighter. And we are having problems finding weekends to get away due to prom, spring break and our 8th grade trip (since there is a possibility we have 3 in our starting lineup this year!). Other than that, going pretty well. Should be a fun year!

 

How about you guys?

 

Three 8th graders out of nine starters really? Thought the roster was getting deep at HHS.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.