Updates in the Owensboro CAtholic vs. Ohio County game

Wow talk about upset. I saw OCath play CovCath earlier this year and they were good.

Crossbar, this means that the 9th winner might, just might, have the smallest, tiniest chance to win a game at Rupp! Now that would be an upset!

O'boro Catholic played the best game I had ever seen them play Monday night against Breck. They got out to about a 20 pt lead by the end of the 1st qt and never looked back. They hit almost everything the shot and their defense was unbelievable. Maybe playing so perfectly in the opening round got them over confident. They should have won this reason with ease, should have last year as well. They are by far the most talented team that I have seen in this regions. I am completely shocked at this outcome. Too bad they couldn't take care of business because all but 2 of their varsity players are seniors. It could be a long year next year.

Crossbar, this means that the 9th winner might, just might, have the smallest, tiniest chance to win a game at Rupp! Now that would be an upset!

You mean the 9th region champion actually compete at the sweet 16? Can it be so? :sssh: