Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freshman / JV tournament players...

Featured Replies

If these guidelines are understood by the coaches, maybe they should actually consider making them part of the Tournament Rules, this will help to make sure that everyone "abides" by the same criteria.

 

I also bring this up because I have heard both coaches, and players, make statements about playing down only because so and so always does with their players. I am not saying this is right, just saying that some are making decisions because there are no set rules that ensure everyone is approaching these tournaments the same way and they do not want other teams to get the upperhand so they do the same thing.

 

I do like this thought but the most difficult thing about this whole problem (whether in writing or not) is how do you monitor it? A lot of the "facts" that are brought up about this problem are so and so said he plays varsity, when we played them he played varsity, etc. Not knowing if there were circumstances outside of a coach's control (e.g., injuries occurred so pulled a player up for a game or two to start). It's not like we have a Freshman/JV based KHSAA website where we can see who played in a match, look at their grade, stats, etc.

 

And by the way... I'd love to have a site that encompassed all squads. Look at records, stats, who played, schedule, etc. Someone take that idea and run with it. Thanks.

I too would like to see stats for all 3 squads.... when OTB becomes Soccer Czar.... he can make sure this is addressed.

I too would like to see stats for all 3 squads.... when OTB becomes Soccer Czar.... he can make sure this is addressed.

 

All in favor?..... I!!

All in favor?..... I!!

 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

  • Author

As my first Official act as Czar.......i just printed out an "all access Czar pass." No more gate fees for me....

 

Please inform your AD's .

I bet they accept your pass... but still make you pay an additional dollar down on Route 8... call it a Premium.

As my first Official act as Czar.......i just printed out an "all access Czar pass." No more gate fees for me....

 

Please inform your AD's .

 

Second act.... permanent ball boy (home and away). Free snack and drink at half! I know, you're welcome.

.....and YES..."Soccerforlife".......HHS beat CCH on a night that HHS was better than CCH..........but there is another thread for that one...

 

I have no idea what the purpose of that post was. In that match I would have been cheering for CCH. I am quite fond of several of the guys on that team and even a few of the parents.

3 TEAMS. 3 TOURNAMENTS. Do the right thing. Everyone knows what that is. Anything less and it reflects poorly on your program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.